What We Do
At Zachry, we build the extraordinary, from transportation infrastructure to building construction and beyond — because exceptional results demand an extraordinary commitment.
Rooted in 90 years of heavy construction, Zachry uses innovative solutions to plan and build infrastructure that meets the growing demands of 21st-century travel.
Zachry provides specialized resources and insights for developing rivers, dams, ecosystem preservation, water treatment plants and other heavy civil projects.
From hospitality to healthcare facilities, Zachry’s diverse building projects demonstrate our trademark commitment, innovation, ingenuity and expertise.
With a focus on innovation, Zachry brings wide-ranging experience and specialized skill sets that work in unison toward achieving our clients’ goals for each project.
- Underground and Utility Services
- Self-Perform Construction
- Construction Management
- Pre-Construction Services
- Earth Drainage & Retention Drainage
- Right-of-Way (ROW) Acquisition
- Utility Relocation
- Concrete Paving/Foundations
- Value Analysis/Value Engineering
- Right of Way Services
- Design Management
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Maintenance Services
- Emergency Repair
- Quality Control
- Public Information/Outreach